2 months

Hay beb, what are you doing inside?

It's gonna be your first letter and i hope you know that you are loved and wanted.

So, let me imagine in how old you are able to read --- in English? Seven? Ten? It will be a long period to wait for you read this and understand it. Or, it might run so fast? No matter it is but you should know that you're 2 months of pregnancy right now.

It's april 30th,  2015 you made me puke all day long. I am wondering, what are you doing inside? Hopefully you are growing well dear. I drank water,  you threw it up. I ate bread -- snack, and you rejected them as well. I ate pear, a nice one from my super best friend mba silvy. Hopefully you like it. Take it okay, you really need it dear. And one day when you are born, call mba silvy with 'onty cantik' okay, she's gonna love it.

Back to the day before today. It was 29th, and i went to office by public transportation as always.  It was a shiny day and the weather is hot. Kind of tropical land. Unfortunately, the traffic was terrible. It made me dizzy all of sudden.  On the bridge,  i puked, threw up the breakfast and all at the corner of the bridge. Dear do you know what i was sorry for that time? I was sorry for not giving you good nutrition because even i ate again,  you kept throwing them up.

My love, you're loved.

I always hope that you are physically perfect, born normally,  become a sholih-sholihah child, religious,  smart, behave,  mudah-dididik-dibina-dinasehati, and of course you love your parents for no reason. Your grandparents also pray almost the same, and my super best friends mba silvy and mba dinar do too. Basically you're loved, you're wanted. And you have all material need. Now back to you, use them or discard them. Someday, when you are able to read, you know that you have basic of good people. 

You are something-lived in my tummy right now. In december 2015, as doctoc predicted, you'll be born as gift from god. Till that day come, promise me that you'll live well inside, grow healthily. I don't mind carrying you to everywhere, sleeping with you even it still makes me tired out, as long as you're good, grow well,  nothing i care.

Hey, i gonna puke again, i have to stop here.

You're loved darl,

You're loved

Comments

  1. Congrats GINS! im hyperventilating over here! IM SO SO SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! Hope baby will do fine until the date.
    Aunty Vania already loves you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Free to speak up is still under circumstances, no violence

Popular Posts