Bridezilla

What are you doing in New Year Eve? 

do you ever wonder what I'll do? 

Àaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk

I can't hold any longer to keep this SUPER DAY. This is what they say "a dream comes true", I am a bride wanna be!! Yeeeeeeaaaaa,

My life is like a roller coaster,  it goes up and down very quickly, I almost don't understand what is going on; I don't understand how I am here, trapped in super hectic agendas for my own marriage.

I believe that God never sleep, He listen all my prays; He watch me and even guide me with all his invisible hands. Who will guess that 'B', the groom is someone I know well effortlessly? Someone in my own childhood, someone in the same neighborhood!  In less than a day, I said yes for his proposal, in less than a week, the prediction of THE DAY came up from both families,  in less than a month, everything was settled. I never imagine that my marriage's process would be this smooth.

And you fellas, you are my friends, please come to my wedding celebration, no invitation is needed for entering the venue.  Mother in fact i can't invite all of you formally due to our rush prep, so if you are really my friend, have time, please come ---

By the way,

HAPPY NEW YEAR

See you all in my wedding party
*kisses

Comments

Popular Posts