If it is a good bye, thank you for making my day

I heard familiar sound out my apartment, it is shalat calling for subuh.

Dawn is in coming, but my body still couldn't take a sleep. I open the window. The sky is dark without a single star. Fresh air fill my lungs, cold starts creeping on my skin. Today finally comes. In less than 6 month this is a good bye.

Ya, hopefully I have a change to have a good bye and express the grace I had during these days. Telling him that it is more than just good to having him lately. I dont want to feel sorry or even say such. I dont want to say how awful our ending is even this farewell has to come in a rush without any notice.

At least we speak, perhaps we still have things to fix. I am not dare to think that we will face this life together just to save my heart from serious hurt, but I need to have the last speak just to confirm this heart that it is out of blue we agree to be seperated by two.

Comments

Popular Posts