Heartbreak Can Be A Good Business

Starting to my new habit: listening to unfamiliar song, randomly listen to indie music, it is kindda memorable since I took a note for this one. What I summarized for this is three similar words which are also taken from the lyric:
Despise, abhorrence, and detestation
Despises: to dislike intensely; loathe
abhorrence: a feeling of repugnance or loathing
detestation: intense hatred
Here is the complete lyric of the song that I listened to at that rainy night, (for sure, I've got that lyric after searching through finding machine called internet, hail to internet fellas!)

see the stars unmade
make way for the memories remain
and ignore the good ones

stars describe something shiny, unmade one is the analogy of a relation which is getting weak, let the memories fading and then letting it just fvcked up.


watch it burn tonight
the world is never good enough for you
and i'm dying seeing you

You here is me, the one who listen to the music, this night, I let all the memories burn with past time. For me, this world just not wide enough because I always see him everywhere, with my friends, in my zone.


you have a place in me and always do
dont think to go back to the alley you know it's true

"you have a place in me, you always do" is my favorite statement. Even I am not quite sure about the alley talked here


the wounds i'm healing from your goodbyes is the reason i'm still here tonight 
despise, abhorrence, and detestation
in conclusion is the reason to forget 2002

broken heart is always painful, yes… it is damn true.


you're just adding "I" in misery and pain to me
letting go is so much easier than moving on

ah, the lyric here is so much true. Letting do is easier than moving on if you truly love someone who broke up with you. In my case, it is not like that, it is more like I let it go because I say enough for the pain.

watch it burn tonight
it's the reason i'm still here tonight
wreck my heart apart
forget my promise not to let you go

Cih, pretty damn undone-promise, lied-one. In Indonesian: JANJI PALSU. He promised me to live together – for good, BUT NO-GOOD happend

Pretty good rite? I can't stand re-read the lyric over and over again

Comments

Popular Posts