December

December, is it ringing a bell in your head?

Latest month of a year.

Joyful month with many big sales - holidays - parties or celebrations.

But personally, it just a reminder for what I've done in a year.

How many resolutions do you have this year? I have 26, and I just achieved 13 of em till December 11th, Silly? Pathetic? Maybe. I just feel that I was not struggling enough to make em true. Anyway, I've had sleepless night lately why should I tell you this? It because I just feel like a stranger with me myself. It was started with nights full with troubles, problems, tears and fears. It is not because of the lame achievements of my own goal, NO. It is because of other, because hottest things which turned become the coldest. 

Best part here, I just rebuild new me from the rubble; looking for new life, finding for a hope and hopefully I am about arriving the goal now. Yeah, too many things happened this year, too dramatic and too melancholic, so, just say good bye too December with its happiness..


Welcome New Year.

Comments

Popular Posts