Hail to Tech

Whooaaa ... I live in a --- super realm!

I just found that I could post anything to my blog through my email. So everytime I have a moment to write, I can just type it in my phone then send it as an email --- and viola, in a second, it will be published online. It is a very user-friendly facility from blogger (I am not sure whether other provider also has this feature). 

I've trapped in the mood of have-no-willing-to-write many times, and also trapped in the moment of have-no-access-to-write because I am away from both computer and laptop, and this kind of situations give me negative impact in producing writings (in term of quantity) Email feature just save me because it solves my problem. I can write everything, everytime, as I like. I won't be afraid of loosing the idea since I can just type it on my phone (as long as I bring my phone ALIVE indeed). 

 So, if you really love writing, have a blog like this, and face the same problem as mine, just try this feature because it is the way out of your situations! Enjoy blogging fellaaaaas!

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Comments

Popular Posts