Turning Point

Yeay, I am glad that some of my writings get reviews from fellas. However, I am not sure that I can keep on writing some stories both short one and running one, why? Because I was accepted working in a TV station. And today is THE DAY! on 10 am sharp, I'll sign the contract working there. Please congratulate me.

You pretty know that media runs for 24/7, and I just simply think, my work's gonna be tight as a brand new tights. So, there will be some switch here, I won't upload as many stories as I did previously but one thing for sure, I'll keep this blog alive by publishing some proses or such at least one in a month (even I am sure I can do better than that though :))

Aaah yaaa ... last word from me who is no longer unemployed:  

Let's work for satisfaction of having diamond!!!

Comments

Popular Posts