Changing

Well yeaaaa ... ada perubahan yang sangat mendasar disini. I've changed my url address (from: cupcakerealm.blogspot.com to be nugina.blogspot.com) and also the tittle of this blog (previously Cup Cake Realm), why? I have some reasons.

First: This blog turns to be something I've never decided before.
Originally, this blog is designed to share the interesting moments in my life while finally it turns to be a media for me to tell a story of characters living in my head.

Second: The nature of this blog is changing.
Even though the subject of this blog is still concentrating in ME, there are some basic change. See that I wrote stories and the subject in the most of each story is YOU and I, which actually it can be summarized that I am the main character here like a QUEEN in a kingdom. That's why I change the tittle of this blog to A Drama Queen.

It doesn't mean that Cup Cake Realm disappear like dust. It just changed. To be better.

Comments

Popular Posts