Spanish Proverb

I know a person whose greatest joy is to talk. Specifically she loves to talk about other. Everytime we meet, and sit closely, she always has time to talk about people both people I know and people I don't know. And just to make it strongly clear: EVERYTIME. I have no idea how she keeps talking about the same person with the same not-nice stories (and sometimes it has some up-to-date additional details).

Frankly, there is a time where I enjoy listening hot-news from her. Just because I don't socialize so often in this neighborhood.  Listening to her is kind of giving me a perspective of a person that I don't know well.

However, I just can't deny the ugly truth about gossip.Gossip is what no one claims to be like, but everybody enjoys ~Joseph Conrad. The person that I know here always says like this, 'I ain't gossiping on a person, I just reveal the truth'.So she claims that she has right to reveals the truth to people who unnecessary know that truth. Ah ... do you know what's my opinion toward this? She just too naive placing herself in the position 'having rights' just to cover the fact she just loves to talk about someone. it is true if there is someone says: Gossip needn't be false to be evil - there's a lot of truth that shouldn't passed around.

The worst past of gossiping is when you are the topic of the gossip itself. Yeap.. Spanish proverb says Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you. And I experienced it. It hurt really. I never understand why she meanly do that? Does it give benefit? giver her profit? ---- or it gives joys instead?



Comments

Popular Posts