Mourning for Cory Monteith (An Unbelievable Death)



FINN HUDSON IS GONE?

No more shocked news on 13/7/13 except this. I thought it was a hoax at the first time and I have no interest in reading the news. BUT THAT WAS TRUE.
And one thing which directly show up in my head: it is no way Glee has no more Cory Monteith's as Finn Hudson. It won't be Finn Hudson no more in Glee.


I have to be honest that I love Glee (even not as freak as I love Gossip Girl) and I fall in love with Finn Hudson (played by Cory Monteith) in the first time I saw him in it. He has innocent gorgeous baby face and really suitable to play as a young adult, a hi-school student that finally turned to be a college student (in the last season that I've seen) while in fact he is a 30-s adult man (he is 31 when he was gone). He definitely has beautiful voice. No wonder he is suitable being the partner of Lea Michele (plays as Rachel Berry) who has amazing voice. They act for a couple in Glee and they are dating for real out of the drama itself.

I've heard form a friend that is freak about the actor plays for Finn Hudson. She told me that Finn had a serious issue for substance since 13 y.o. Okay, that's odd because I thought a great voice owner like Cory wont let substance get into his life (but it is super odd since he uses the substance since young age).

Good news about it, that in 19 he took rehab (till now). So I guess that substance isn't the killer.

This is even odder that he was fine -- and perfectly fine based on his friends and relatives (because they interacted with Cory a day before his death). Even Lea spending this year valentine with him in LA, and I read in some news that they gonna get married in short time. So, what is the cause?

Whatever the cause is, let's leave it to the police who will investigate it. Hopefully, he still earn his pride and he died in dignity.
Good bye Cory, it is a real Good bye because I won't see you in the latest episode on Glee



Comments

Popular Posts