A Moment of Love

Dear Lord,
You knew what happened last night
We were sitting by the glass, staring as the comet pass
We were chattering a la historia los colores 
Sink me to those warm arms
Hoping for those being mine

He played the circus clown to heal my pain
Made me laugh at everything, joke every small thing
For a moment I feel of love again
I was glad  he was appearing

Now I am wondering, how it'd be
If he truly loves me?

I've leaned a while ago, that kind of thing never happens for me
the pain leaves a deep scar and it scares me
So I'll pretending that I don't see such of thing
I am trying to ignore this feeling

Later on, I put on my best make up
With my pride and smile
Even though deep down I tried so hard
It worth cause no one knows I am dying inside
because of avoiding his love

But Lord,
Don't You know it's killing me
Failing pure love is harder as it seems
So let me life this a second longer
To see a single love he offers
To enjoy happiness he borrows


(other version of A Moment of Love is written in published in kompasiana)


Comments

Popular Posts