Reminisce

Let me start this with a sorry (a sincere one) since (I guess) someone gets irritate with my writing. However, I don't really mean that because all I write are completely my personal feeling and thoughts without targeting to a specific person.They are my personal notes to remind me that I've done something wrong and I should not do that again in the future. Besides, some of my writings were written (long) day before it was published. You pretty much know that blogger can write whenever they want and set the date (including the hour) when it will be published.

So, (now) it comes to the time I write more. Here we go.

I am a person who love pictures. It describes many stories. One capture that stop a moment to be remembered. Frankly, now I have not many pictures of myself. Haha, maybe you wonder how come? Because what I've admitted is really against the fact of the number of my graphs. I've lost my personal USB, and my external hard disk (in which I save all my precious pics) was broken. So, if you are really sorry for hearing that, I welcome you ti gimme another USB and external hard disk, :p

Talking about capturing moments, you must be remember where you took it, with whom you went there, how the whether was, and so on. Do they reminisce you to the time that you endure in a piece of paper? Photography tech helps us to make it eternal in a piece of paper that you can put it your wallet, album, or in a frame then hang it on the wall.

Reminiscing such kind of moment is really hilarious. Most of them are beautiful moments. Even sometimes it was not, but when you see it again, you feel it is funny and you may laugh on it. You might also meet people you haven't seen for long time, see yourself when you were young, or see your first love as well. Haha.

Whatever it is, reminiscing should be perfect everytime you are feeling lonely and have no one to talk with.

Happy weekend all, even though you live in a strange city with no one you know well, open up your old photos, let your mind sink into sweet memories in the past.


Me,
in a strange city, sitting alone in 7eleven

Comments

Popular Posts