They who just have fun, do not learn








When I were young, I really hope for a prince falling in love with an up town-girl like me. Probs it was because I love reading Disney fairy tale stories. I dreamed about a handsome prince got crush on me when I were kind to pity animals, old people or kids; that motivates me to be a nice-good girl. Every time I remember these facts, I see young dumb girl who lives peacefully in her dream. That’s lovely.


Now, when I am a grown up girl who was passing the oral defense at the end of this February 2013, I still believe in fairy tale as described by Disney Picture. Many moments in this live have to be got through bitter tears teach me, ‘no good pay back from every effortless’. Like Disney told so in its movies. So, every time people try to bring me down by saying that there is no ‘fairy tale’, I know, that they don’t learn the moral message from the movies. They just take it from granted that movies are just for fun.

Comments

Popular Posts