Stupido Xenia in Pantura

Let me share what I've just had in my Monday.

Monday,
October 29, 2012
I was with my friends on the way heading to Cikarang.

The best part at that time is: both my friends are gentlemen, I had no charge in driving this metal wheels, so I had plenty of time to sleep all road long (the real reason is because I can't drive). My friends bought many things back home that's why there were three plastic bags on the back seats (besides me). I laid on the right door, behind the driver's seat, and it was really comfortable sleeping in that position until a reckless Xenia cut our way in the crowded road. It was just in inches this Xenia just about hit the right side of our car, and if only my friend not decreasing the velocity of the car, when this Xenia successfully stole our way, we would crush its back. It happened in seconds. Stupidoo Xenia.

My friend who rode the car just get shocked. But he seemed not panic.

A minute later, we met again a Xenia.
I thought it was a different Xenia with the previous one because there were bunches of Xenia. When we were about to overtook. Again, THIS STUPIDO XENIA cut our line. My friend become angry and start to questioning why that stupidos always cut our way. We tried again to overtake, at that moment we wanted to check whether that Xenia wanted to play some show or whatever. And Yes, It did. It cover our way. Making sure that we were always behind.

My friend got angry, he brought the car closer to the back of the stupid Xenia and captured the police number. I saw that the passengers of that Xenia had realized what we were doing. Finally this Xenia gave us a way.
The driver of Xenia opened the window and yelled at us: "Tabrakan yuk ... tabrakan yuk"
I saw his lips shivering.
My friend replied, "Apa masalah lo?"
The stupido driver yelled the same thing again, "Tabrakan yuk ..."
I thought it was the master of stupidos doing on the road and my friends pretty smart not playing around with this stupidos. He run the car faster and left the Xenia behind.

There were about 3-4 handsome dudes in that Xenia, unfortunately, their brain is just filler inside their skull. Can't they thought that doing stupid things like that danger themselves? just imagine if our car is a truck (the most vehicle passing on this road), their Xenia will be a scramble-car once a truck hit it.




Comments

Popular Posts