CHAPTER 1: Introduction (Part 3)

After I introduce you the the motive as the background of this blog, let me explain why I choose cup-cake and realm as my blog.

CUP CAKES
If we find out what cup cake is, cup cake is a small cake served for 1 person. It is look lovely and yummy.
Back then, in my family in which 3 children live in it, our cup cake is kue bolu kukus which is let me judge that this kind of cake is the lowest level of cup cake. If you wanna laugh, please freely.


Sometimes in my day dreaming time, I hope for having a magic power so I can spell the poor kue bolu kukus become a fairy cake: cup cake. Or I spell my room become a cupcake room, where everything in it made of cup cakes. Or I spell the garden at the back of my house become cup cake land where the trees' fruits are cup cakes.


REALM

I ever hear his word before but I could not remember when it was exactly. But when I watched movie: THOR there was a conversation when the main-actor who lives not on earth said "this realm" to define Earth and I was inspired by that.

It was random thought of course. But it is the origin of the Cup Cake Realm ; from this madness, I start to create my own kingdom

Comments

Popular Posts