CHAPTER 1: Introduction (Part 2)

Here again,
My inspiration for this blog is from my small family. My mom, my dad and my siblings are the main objects that I will share here. 

Starting from my dad,
He is a strong man. Currently in his spare time, he works in our field. plant paddy, and other vegetables. He is not a farmer actually, he was graduated from accounting. But he is not ashamed with what he does lately just because he thinks he needs to do it. His skin is tanned of course. But I saw him more gentle with his tanned skin. hahaha

Then my super mom,
My mom is a chemistry teacher in a private hi-school.She works hard everyday. What I give full respect to her because she is a strong woman, accompanies a strong man protects their lovely children. I pretty know how hard she struggled until she is in this level. 

The last is my siblings,
My baby boy and baby girl are growing up fast. I still remember that I was crying when my mother gave their births. Now, both of them are a students in the uniform. Both my lovely siblings have different characters. What I love the most are the facts that we have many something-in-common besides those differences. 

They are the reason why I should become a good girl.
More and less, they are the motive why I did so far.

I won't explain many things right now since it is just a beginning. That's why it's called an Introduction.
May it entertain you reading this blog. in the next post (I am not sure when because I think that I should introduce you other thing), I will share what I call 'treasure under the pillow'.

Cheers, 

Comments

Popular Posts