sometimes love means letting go

 listen here


Just because you love someone

It doesn't mean that you should stay together

Things are changing like the weather

They've been changing like a sweater that you've outgrown

Sometimes love means letting go


And I gotta let you go

But I don't know how to tell you, so I left a Post-it note

I don't wanna rock the boat

Floating in and out of hope

Sign it with an X and O

Should I stay or should I... ghost


Even though I always fucked up all your birthdays

I'll always be the one to be there on your worst days


Remember?

It was you and me forever, but


Just because you love someone

It doesn't mean that you should stay together

Things are changing like the weather

They've been changing like a sweater that you've outgrown

Sometimes love means letting go


True, but it's a sad reality

This is what it had to be

I hope that you're not mad at me


Actually, I'm doing better as we speak

You get award, Academy

From draining all my batteries


I choose you, that's an allergy

Lose you like a calorie

YouTube how to apathy

Bluetooth like a cavity


Remember?

It was you and me forever, but


Just because you love someone

It doesn't mean that you should stay together

Things are changing like the weather

They've been changing like a sweater that you've outgrown

Sometimes love means letting go

Comments

Popular Posts